One of the most rigorous & significant service of professional is issuance of certificates to its client required for various purposes under different relevant rules & regulation. We undertake consultancy and certification services required for making foreign remittances according to the provisions of section 195 of the Income tax Act, 1961 or as per Double Taxation Avoidance agreements (DTAA).
The services of this category broadly include:
- Issuance of Chartered Accountant certificates u/s 195 of the Income Tax Act, 1961 required for the Overseas Remittances purposes from time to time;
- Certification of arm’s length price u/ 92 of the income Tax Act, 1961;
- Certification of various forms related to reconciliation under GST audit, declaration in refund application, declaration for availing input tax credit when such declared amount exceeds the prescribed amount under law;
- GST Certification on Input Tax Credit availment, Refund application, etc.;
- Net worth Certificates needed for the purpose of Bank finances, furnishing of Bank guarantee and issuance of Visa by Embassy;
- Utilization certificates of various grants being discharge by Govt. of India to NGO’s, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, and charitable organizations;
- Certificates for claiming various deductions & exemption under various rules & regulation.
Our dedicated team of experienced and certified professionals assist our clients to provide these services as per their requirements.
For availing any certification services, click here.