A limited liability partnership firm (LLP) is a cross between partnership firms and a limited company. An LLP is a separate legal entity than its members, which means that the liability of members is limited to their agreed contributions. Only in sectors where the RBI permits 100 percent foreign direct investment (FDI) can a foreign company establish an LLP.
Minimum Requirements: –
- Approval from Parent Company for incorporation
- Atleast 2 Designated Partners out of which 1 Partner shall be an Indian resident
- If a body corporate is Partner then it has to nominate a natural person
- DSC and DIN of proposed Partners
- Proposed business activity
We can help you in registration of a Limited Liability Partnership of a Foreign Company in India. Our dedicated team will help you with the entire process from drafting of agreement to registration to post incorporation compliances.
For registration of a Joint Venture, click here.