System and Management Audit is the audit of specific operational management functions (viz. purchase, sales, inventory, fixed assets, special purpose accounting, mergers, acquisitions etc.) wherein we closely work with the management in improving overall efficiency. This maintains optimum independence in analysing the concerned individuals’ skills and capabilities in managing his area of operations.
Management audits provide transparency regarding management competence and potentials. They offer the possibility for reliable comparisons with other companies about structure and quality (benchmarking). In other terms, management audits serve as an uncommitted basis of decision-making for the assignment and personality development of executive managers.
Our Services includes: –
- Co-sourcing and supplementing internal audit function along with the existing capabilities & strengths of the client organization;
- Complete outsourcing of Management audit function;
- Arranging concurrent audits with dedicated teams for more focused transaction audits as well as on-line auditing/pre-payment audits;
- Introducing operational audits through scrutiny of business operations, activities, functions etc.;
- Deputation of personnel to strengthen the internal audit function of client organization;
- Conducting special purpose investigative audits.
Our dedicated team of experienced and certified professionals assist our clients to understand the various aspects of system & management audit and customize audit techniques as per their requirements to conduct the audit.
For availing system & management Audit Services, click here.