FCRA stands for Foreign Contribution Regulation Act that governs and regulated foreign contributions occurring within India. The primary objective of FCRA registration is to legalize the receipt of any foreign contribution by domestic entities and for ensuring the proper utilization of such funds for the specified purpose by any registered trust, society, institution, association, and NGOs.
Our services include:-
- Checking the eligibility of applicant for registration
- Preparation and filing of application in form FC-3
- Filing of Annual Return in form FC-4
- Filing application for renewal of FCRA
- Filing application for cancellation/suspension of FCRA
- Preparation of Balance sheet and Income and expenditure statement
Our expert professionals having specialized knowledge in FCRA Registration make the procedure flexible to our valuable clients.
For availing any of the services as listed above, click here.