A trademark means a mark capable of being represented graphically and which is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person from those of others. A trademark includes any word, phrase, letter, logo, picture, name, symbol, colour, or device, or any combination, used, or intended to be used, in commerce to identify and distinguish the goods of one manufacturer or seller from goods manufactured or sold by others.
In short, a trademark is a brand name. A trademark becomes essential when you want to distinguish your goods, services (or both) from those of another business.
Our team comprises of professionals who assists Indian as well as Foreign clients on application filings, prosecution, advisory, enforcement and other related matters.
Our Services includes:-
- Public Search of mark on Trademark portal
- Registration of applicant
- Filing of Application, Replies, amendments, etc.
- Appearance before Registrar for registration of mark
- Opposition filing
- Infringement and validity opinion
- Post Registration services
For availing any of the services as listed above, click here.