Internal Audit is a third-party evaluation of the operations of an entity with an objective to improve performance, develop a strategy to manage the risks, maximize the value of the entity, and identify any opportunity of further improvement. Internal Audit is a procedure undertaken by management to get clarity on the effectiveness of the internal controls in place.
Our audit methodology includes making recommendations for improvement, not just to express numbers and ensure compliances. The recommendations are realistic because we want you to implement them. Working in the capacity of an internal auditor, we provide following services:
- Risk Assessment and development of risk-based audit plan;
- Evaluating the adequacy of the system of internal controls;
- Recommend improvements in controls;
- Assess compliance with policies and procedures and sound business practices;
- Assess and ensure compliance with legal and contractual obligations.
- Review operations/programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and whether the operations/programs are being carried out as planned.
Our dedicated team of experienced and certified professionals assist our clients to understand the various aspects of internal audit and customize audit techniques as per client requirements to conduct the audit of internal financial controls over financial reporting.
For availing Internal Audit Services, click here.